Scope of Works
The works include, but are not limited to the following:
- 38 km of roadwork, including removal of existing pavement, excavation and embankment, and pavement construction.
- Site clearance, removing abandoned vehicles and other heavy and light discarded material including disposal of any contaminated material with the roads right-of-way.
- Traffic management during construction and access to existing developments
- HV/MV/LV diversion and protection
- Water supply diversion and protection
- TSE diversion and protection
- Telecom diversion and protection
- Signing and road marking
- Construction of a new combined storm water/groundwater drainage network consisting of 45 km open trench and 15 Km Micro-tunnel network ranging from (1000, 1200, 1600, 2400, 3000)mm
- Construction of drainage lift stations, including builder’s work and electro-mechanical installation
- Excavation and construction of drainage ponds
- Drilling and construction of deep injection boreholes
- Construction of street lighting and traffic signals
- Provision of civil works for Intelligent Transport System
- Provision of civil works and installation of DSSS security systems
- Landscaping, including planting, hardscape and street furniture
- Construction of landscape irrigation network
- Construction of precast concrete boundary walls along the periphery of selected land parcels
- Demolishing of deteriorated existing boundary walls as instructed by the Engineer
- Construction of approximately 5,200m of RCC pipeline with PVC or GRP linng by Micro-Tunneling of diameters 1600mm, 2400mm and 3000mm for lengths of 1,575m, 1,425m and 2,200m respectively, with all required civil works including boring, jacking, supply of pipes, including design and construction of temporary and permanent access shafts with false walls where required, access chambers etc.